The event space, which is the focal point for TimeWinder, is part of Grønessegaard Estate's most beautifully situated area between forest and Roskilde fjord with a view into Frederiksværk city – the cradle of industrialization in Denmark. For several generations, the estate has carried out flight operations from the runway, which will form the framework for nostalgia in the air on TimeWinder.
The area's unique geography means that from the meeting ground you have a view over most of the landing round on the 650 meter long east/west oriented course, which is described as one of Denmark's most beautifully situated and smoothest grass courses.
The location of TimeWinder in the rural and sparsely populated area provides a unique opportunity for displaying aircraft in the airspace above the fjord, and for flying at minimum altitude close to the impact site. The audience thus gets the opportunity to experience aircraft up close and in their right element.
Around the runway, there will be an opportunity to display the machines to the public.
Request a seat in the Aerodrome
A great deal of effort is being made to create an up-to-date nostalgic environment around the airfield. Several of the pilots on the old planes dress in suits and equipment from that time, so that the illusion of having traveled back in time is complete. Former Air Station Værløse's emergency response association provides a complete set-up of both fire and rescue vehicles and equipment suitable for an air station/Aerodrome.
NEW: Vintage AIRRACE Experience.
Vintage planes from before 1976 are invited to participate in Denmark's first Vintage Air Race Experience! An air race for everyone – here you race for honor, pleasure and to give the audience a unique experience.
Objective: The winner of the Vintage Air Race is the pilot who completes the race course in the shortest time. You fly on time and the timing starts when the brakes are released and stops when the plane comes to a complete standstill. Two pylons are set up with 700 m between them, both of which must be rounded.
Indicate in your registration if you want to race with. Vintage Air Race
Who can participate?
People who enthusiastically fly and maintain vintage aircraft.
What is expected of participants at Timewinder Aerodrome?
- Willingness to - and the joy of presenting to a curious and diverse audience.
- Active demonstration of the machine in the air 2-3 times a day on the days you exhibit.
- Presence at the machine for predetermined periods of time to answer questions from the audience, preferably in period-typical "flying" clothing appropriate to the era of the machine.
- Be part of the unity that makes TimeWinder an experience for exhibitors and visitors.
What can Timewinder Nostalgia offer??:
- A unique total experience with technology and nostalgia from several centuries, as well as meeting and networking with like-minded enthusiasts from all over Europe.
- Free access to the ENTIRE event for Pilot and possibly assistant team.
- Orderly conditions on the airfield and in the airspace around the impact site.
- Good aircraft parking conditions.
- Coverage of fuel consumption when refueling 100 LL on site.
- Help with accommodation facilities for airmen participating all three days.
Request for participation:
The size of the airport and the capacity of the airspace means that we do not expect to be able to display more than approximately 25 veteran aircraft per year. day plus a number of GA aircraft parked away from the exhibition.
Exhibitors will be selected, among other things, in relation to technical relevance. Request a seat here below.
With an approved request for participation in the Aerodrome, the opportunity to register for the "TimeWinder Air Race Experience" is opened
We look forward to meeting you and your aircraft at Timewinder Nostalgia Days - on land, at sea and in the air.
What should I be aware of as a flying guest??
- It is only permitted to participate and land by agreement (ppr) with the air traffic control at the meeting.
- "Slot times" will be issued for arrival and departure by further agreement.
- It will be possible to park the aircraft on the days of the meeting.
- There is parking for 25 aircraft and ppr is given on a "first come, first served" basis.
- Pilots and aviators participate free of charge - any passengers pay regular entrance fee. Discount on registration for all three days. Landing tax is included in the ticket price.
- It is not permitted to fly over the impact area below 2000 ft. without two-way radio contact with TimeWinder info.
- Up to the meeting, current information about the airfield and a link to notam will be available at timewinder.dk
Landing permission (ppr) is obtained by email from AeroDrome.
We look forward to seeing you and your aircraft at Timewinder